Drop Shipping Terms & Conditions
- By using our Drop Shipping service, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions also act as a Drop Shipping agreement between JM Wholesale (the supplier) and you (the reseller).
- Should these terms and conditions not be adhered to, JM Wholesale reserves the right to cease all services with immediate effect.
- All listed prices on the site are Net Prices and VAT will be added at the checkout.
- We do not impose RRPs for any of our products and the MSRP prices on Inventory Source can be ignored. You are fully responsible for pricing the products on your platform and following the Manufacturer's RRPs.
- We request that customers do not sell the products at an exceptionally lower price than the generally accepted RRPs. We advise you to use your experience and intuition when pricing the products.
- Please be responsible when listing our products on marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon. The majority of online marketplaces have strict rules regarding the type of products permitted and how they can be listed. We cannot take responsibility for decisions made by these marketplaces with regards to your seller accounts and listings.
- Only registered Drop Shipping subscribers can access this website and place Drop Shipping orders.
- For customers on the premium plan, we receive all orders and information automatically. Once the information has been received, we will send you a direct checkout link to complete payment. We require payment for each order before the goods can be shipped to your customer.
- Due to stock integration with multiple platforms, non-dropshipping orders (i.e. orders not placed on your website) will likely be subject to stock issues. We do not recommend placing these orders through the Drop Shipping website, and we cannot be liable for any issues which may occur as a result of this.
- We do not conduct business with or send shipments to countries with a restricted or sanctioned status. If your chosen destination does not appear in any of our shipping options, this means that we do not supply goods to this country.
- JM Wholesale reserves the right to terminate orders and shipments at any time with or without notice.
Support and Integration:
- Inventory Source is our drop shipping partner, and all integration and technical support is provided by them to you, our customer. Should you have any questions regarding integration or other technical issues, please contact them directly by visiting the help section from your dashboard.
- Alternatively, should you have any questions with regards to subscription, billing, sales or business in general, you can contact our business support team via phone 0116 273 1706 (option 4) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We identify each member by their registered email address. Your registered email must be the same for both the payment subscription and Inventory Source. Your account will automatically be cancelled if a new or alternative email is used on Inventory Source. Should you need to change your email address, please contact us first and we will update it for you. We will delete accounts with new email addresses without prior notice.
- Although we are using industry leading technology to sync stock, issues may still occasionally arise with inventory levels. For example, two sellers may sell the same product at the same time leading to that item showing as out of stock. Unfortunately, due to the complexity of inventory linked through multiple platforms, stock issues are inevitable at times, especially for users of the Basic or Standard plan. Should this happen, we will work with you and your buyer to reach a satisfactory resolution.
- JM Wholesale is not liable for any loss of sales due to Inventory Source integration issues. We act as a 3rd-party trade platform based on their services, therefore, any integration problems must be directly resolved through them.
- You can cancel your Drop Shipping subscription at any time. To do this, simply send a cancellation request to email@example.com and we will cancel the subscription for you.
- Cancellations must be requested through email only. We will not cancel memberships over the phone.
- We are unable to refund any subscription payments which have been taken prior to your official cancellation request.
- Please note that ending your Drop Shipping subscription will also mean that your access to the website will be suspended with immediate effect.
- Upon cancellation, products connected to the user's website via Inventory Source will automatically be deleted.
- JM Wholesale reserves the right to close Drop Shipping accounts at our discretion, without notice.